Skin Side effects from taking ATRIPLA

I am one of those that got a very bad side effect from taking ATRIPLA and I can not get it to heal up and it is all over my body and kinda looks like ringworms , shingles and Chicken pots what can be done in this mater

If you are having severe and persistent skin reaction (rash) due to the Atripla then consideration of a switch to an alternative HIV regimen is worth promptly discussing with your HIV provider. If you have varicella then there is treatment with anti-herpes drugs that is usually recommended. If it is unclear what skin condition you are having often a referral to a dermatologist (skin specialist) is very helpful. KH

Atripla Side Effects
kalerta and truvada