|HIV AND TOOTHBRUSHES
Apr 16, 2009
i am hiv + i ave not used my tooth brush for a week and my son accidentally used it can he be infected?
Response from Dr. Henry
Intensification of Allergies and IRIS
kivexa/sustiva dreams and insomnia
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.