|HIV AND TOOTHBRUSHES
Apr 16, 2009
i am hiv + i ave not used my tooth brush for a week and my son accidentally used it can he be infected?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Toothbrush?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Toothbrush?
- Hep C Liver Fibrosis Stage 2
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- Progression Of Hiv Lack Of Serum Reactivity
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.