Lost myErections

I being taking, Norvir,combivir, reyataz,tricor, and lexapro,and testasteron shot every two weeks,are any of this medications cause for me to loose all Erections, I'm only 50yo?

Impotence is common in the general population (witness the widespread us of Viagra like drugs) so often difficult to nail down if a particular drug is a main factor. Lexapro has been linked to impotence. The rate of impotence appears higher in HIV+ men then matched controls but really good data on that is sparse. Low testosterone can contribute (depo injections can help that but often the large fluctuations in testosterone levels are not as beneficial overall as daily dosing of some alternative form of testosterone). It is tough for me to say that one of your HIV meds is a main cause or that switching to an alternative HIV drugs would likely help the problem. There is often a strong psychological component. Diabets, high blood pressure and other conditions often contribute to impotence. Viagra-like drugs can often help but have to be dosed carefully when taking protease inhibitors. KH

Fat mass in neck
HIV medications and the sun