Rash from Atripla?

I just started taking Atripla four days ago and yesterday I woke up with a rash on my face that quickly got worse and spread to my entire upper body. It looks like the common drug rash. My skin is very sensitive and I don't deal well with rashes. Obviously being on Atripla is very important to me but how long can I expect this rash to last? Will it get worse before it gets better?

Skin rash from Atripla (usually the efavirenz is the main factor) usually clears over the first 1-2 weeks. It often can be managed with antihistamines. Monitoring for mucous membrane involvement (eyes, mouth) is important. You need to inform your HIV specialist so you can be properly managed/monitored. KH

kaletra truvada make me gain weight.
rash from atripla