Truvada/hepc

Yes, I am HIV and have hep C, first to sastify my mind as I've asked my doctor before,does truvada cause lipodystophy,belly fat which I have,I stopped taking truvada for that reason, and lately I started breaking out in rashes and itching, although that could be allergic reations to other things as well,and the hep c, my hep c doctor wants to start treatment again for hepc,gemotype2 i really don't want to do that to myself if I don't have to,my doctor was going to take me off truvada, and put me on a new drug, to reverse the belly fat that I have been experiancing for a long time now,what do you think,I appreciate any postive info you could give.Thanks.William.

The risk for increased belly fat due clearly to Truvada is low compared to other HIV drugs and may be lower than the risk of untreated HIV infection. Duration of HIV infection, low CD4 counts, aging, race,hepatitis C infection, and other non-HIV drug issues have been shown to be linked to risk for fat problems so the story is complicated and still evolving. KH

yellowish oily discharge with stool . Taking atripla.
pml