yellowish oily discharge with stool . Taking atripla.

I know this question has kinda been asked before but I cant find a answer for my set of problems. I am on atripla, have been for about 2 years now. for the last 3 or 4 months when I have a bm along with the stool(not the stool itself)the water turns yellowish and when I wipe the paper has a yellowish oil (sorry so graphic). I eat preaty healthy ,I dont eat fish or cashews(some other say it happens to them when they eat cashews). and unlike most others mine dosent come and go it is preaty much everytime I go to the bathroom. Could this be acid build up? I read that somewhere and isnt acid build up bad? I go to duke medical in north carolina and they from what i hear are suppose to be some of the best ,but everytime i have something new they just kinda take a lets see what happens stance, and its driving me nuts. any help would be great.

A stool evaluation might be helpful to look for infections or some form of fat or other food intolerance (pancreatitis or malabsorption might also be contributing to some degree). Those conditions have not been generally linked to Atripla but can occur even in the general population. KH

Painful lymph nodes 1 month after treatment
Truvada/hepc