suntan sensitive??

I live in Newfoundland Canada where spring does not begin until June! Just recently I have gone outside on a sunny day for a walk of about 20 mins...the Tempature here is still cold but the sun is warm! Anyway I am on boosted reyataz, sustiva, ziagen. I am undetectable and 1100 cd4. Poz for 16 years (or more) It seems all I have to do is look at the sun for a few minutes a day and I get tanned very fast on my face. Have you ever heard of any sun sentivitie and Reyataz?? It is freeky, everyone thinks I have been to the tanning bed! Should I be concerned?

thanks! JB

Interestin. I live in MN which shares a bad weather image like where you live. We have many patients on boosted reyataz based regimens with only rare observations of increased photo-sensitivity (it seems possible that occasional patients may be more photo-sensitive due to increased levels of bilirubin in their skin from the atazanavir). A switch to an alternative drug (such as darunavir or fosamprenavir) might be worth considering. FYI we generally don't use efavirenz with atazanavir due to a potential drug interaction with lower levels of atazanavir (can be compensated often with ritoanvir as you are taking) though if you are well suppressed then likely OK in your case. If any reader has noticed photo/UV sensitivity in this setting please post. KH

insomnia
Painful lymph nodes 1 month after treatment