Medicine side effect

Hello, i am a 29 year old female who has been diagnosed with HIV in MAY 2008 my CD4 was 220 andVL 167000.i immediatly started medication effavir, lamivir and zat. after three months my count is VL is undittectable and cd4 was 430. after after 9 months of taking the above mentioned medications i noticing a change in my distribution from my thighs and bottm to my upper part of the body brest tumy and a bit at the neck. my docotor suggested to stopp zat and take tenvor instead. but i'm scared to take this decision because for one simple reason, my body reacted so well in regards to cd4 and vl countwith my current medication. please advice. should i change the medication. would strong diet avoid this fat distribution. Thank you.

I would support the recommendation to switch to tenofovir from azt (zidovudine)since it is more fat friendly and modestly more effectgive as an HIV drug as well. Also agree with working on diet and exercise to support healthy lifestyle and impact weight /fat distribution.KH

juvederm
Sick woozy spells for 4 months