Mar 28, 2009
Dear Dr. Thanks for the great work, Ilearn a lot from your you, geat job. Do you recommend Juvederm for facial wasting due to meds?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have no personal experience with patients with HIV-related facial lipoatrophy receiving Juvederm injections (hyaluronic acid derivative). Published data is limited with anecdotal reports I would view as modestly helpfu overall. If any reader who has had Juvederm injections would like to shart their experience please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hepatitis C Affect Someone With Hiv?
- Where Is The Most Common Place On The Vagina To Find Genital Warts?
- Where Does A Person Get Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Will Happen If I Contract Syphilis During Pregnancy?
- What To Eat When You Have Herpes Simplex?
- What Medicine Is Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.