Mar 28, 2009
MY LEGS AND FEET ARE RETAINING A LOT OF WATER, AND THE WATER OR CLEAR LIQUID IS LEAKING FROM MY LEGS AT SUCH A RATE THAT MY PANT'S ARE SOAKED FROM THE KNEE DOWN. MY DR CAN'T SEE ME FOR 2 WEEKS, SHOULD I GO TO THE HOSP?
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-you need to be evaluated. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Symptoms Of Hepatitis Vomit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.