Mar 28, 2009
MY LEGS AND FEET ARE RETAINING A LOT OF WATER, AND THE WATER OR CLEAR LIQUID IS LEAKING FROM MY LEGS AT SUCH A RATE THAT MY PANT'S ARE SOAKED FROM THE KNEE DOWN. MY DR CAN'T SEE ME FOR 2 WEEKS, SHOULD I GO TO THE HOSP?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-you need to be evaluated. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Physical Signs Of Std
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
- Can ARS Develop In 7 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.