Can't Swallow Pills

My partner cannot swallow pills, On truvada and others, the Oral Suspensions are not available as of yet. Is there something that can ease the taste of the crushed med, it's the only way to get it in his body. I am on Atripola and it is working really well. Both of us are HIV poz for over 25 years apiece.

Peanut butter and chocolate milk sometimes can coat the throat to make some meds more palatable. He may need to see a psychologist to work on the swallowing problem. In some cases I have had a feeding tube placed (through skin into stomach) to allow for meds to be given in patients who cannot swallow crucual medications. KH

Body Pain
Retaning water