Intelence and erection medicine

Recently switched to Intelence and Truvada. Are there any erection drugs that will work. My doc said viagra, cialis, etc won't work. Is it true that only the level of the erection medicine goes down, or could the Intelence level be decre ased if I tried cialis while on Intelence? Thanks

I haven't seem much use of only etravirine + Truvada (etravirine usually used with boosted protease inhibitor such as darunavir/Prezista). Etravirine could decrease levels/effectiveness of the viagra/cialis drugs--not much publised data on that. I have patients taking etravirine + boosted PI and viagra/cialis type drugs but in that case often use lower doses of the viagra/cialist due to the effect of the protease inhibitor increasing levels due to inhibitorion of liver clearance. When I use viagra type drugs I start with low doses and increase doses carefully looking for side effects of evidence of a negative interactio. KH

Mycobacterium Gordanae and MAC
Body Pain