Mycobacterium Gordanae and MAC

I have had a chronic cough for 11 months. I finally asked my Pulmonoligist to do a Mucas sample, this is after being diagnosed with having Asthma and then H flu. Now they say I have MAC and Mycobacterium Gordonae. I also have Hep C and in the last year I have developed very bad reactions to antibiotics. Do you have any suggestions to help with nausea, hearing problems, vision problems and just a general feeling unwell? Are any of the treatment options injectable or IV? These doctors are dragging their feet, I can't get then to start treating me, they have no sense of urgency. I know that I am now venting, but I'm FRUSTRATED. Jim Allen.

The approach to your Rx also depends on your HIV siuation and which HIV meds you are taking and what is your current CD4 count. Treating MAC and M gordonae can be challenging even under optimal conditions and if you are intolerant to many antibiotics that would pose a major problem as you have expressed. M gordanae can often be a contaminant in cultures so a challenge to establish whether there is an active infection-Rx for active infection involves several TB meds with only modest overalp with MAC Rx so number of drugs can be intimidating if both infections are active. Achieving a good CD4 count on HAART (CD4 >> 250) is important to allow for stopping mycobacterial meds with low risk for relapse after 6+ months of treatment. KH

fat deposits
Intelence and erection medicine