skin sensitivity - burning sensation

I have been experiencing a burning sensation on my skin lasting about a month.

The sensation started at the top of my bu on both sides and now is mid baxk and on my scalp.

I am worried as to what it could be. I thought of shingles but there is no rash.

My meds are truvada and sustiva. I havent had a reaction to them in the last 2 years since beginning therapy.

Any help would be appreciated.

My cd4 is 800 and nil viral load.

Thanks

P

It would be unusual to develop a skin sensitivity from your current HIV meds after two years of use though it may happen rarely. An evaluation by your HIV specialist and/or a dermatologist is recommended to more precisely define the nature of the skin abnormality in order to make a diagnosis and offer treatment suggestions. KH

Lipo and bodybuilding
fat deposits