Lipo and bodybuilding
Mar 23, 2009
Would bodybuilding hide the effects of lipo? I mean if you increase your muscle mass without having fat would this avoid the related problems?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is no convincing data that body building would improve fat loss (lipoatrophy) and in fact may worsen it. Fat loss is the most distinct feature of HIV related liposytrophy. Body building may have some positive effect on fat increases in some areas of the body (effect is variable). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.