muscle and bone pain

dear doctor, thank you for answering this question. I am on treatment: morning telzir/norvir, emtriva and viread. Evening: telzir/norvir. Also I take coversyl for my blood pressure. But since 6 months I have terrible pains in the morning. My muscles and bones pains so much I have problems to get out of the bed. Is this a side-effect of the medication? On a duch website I found that telzir can provoke this effect. I would be grateful for an answer because I am very worried about this.

Thank you very much

You need to have a through clinical evaluation to assess more precisely whether bones, muscles, or joints are the site of the pain. Labs and sometime X-ray evaluation may also be needed. Fosamprenavir rarely causes bone/muscle pain (also true of the other meds you are taking)at rate of < 1% in my experience. Many non-drug and non-HIV related problems can contribute or cause the pain you describe which is why you need a full assessment. KH

side effects of kaletra and combivir
Why is there a CD4 Gold Standard Universally Assumed?