Mar 23, 2009
Dr. keith, i would like to ask, i take effavirenz at different times at night, sometimes 8pm, 9, 10, 11, or even as late as 2am. with this manner of taking, would i develop resistance?
Response from Dr. Henry
Varying the actual timing of the efavirenz dose as you describe by several hours generally is OK due to its long half life (lasts > 24 hours in blood). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.