Mar 23, 2009
Dr. keith, i would like to ask, i take effavirenz at different times at night, sometimes 8pm, 9, 10, 11, or even as late as 2am. with this manner of taking, would i develop resistance?
Response from Dr. Henry
Varying the actual timing of the efavirenz dose as you describe by several hours generally is OK due to its long half life (lasts > 24 hours in blood). KH
best combination to prevent facial wasting
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can Anxiety Cause Night Sweats?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.