best combination to prevent facial wasting

I was on Zerit, virumine and 3tc for past 7 years. Developed severe facial wasting plusthiningin legs and arms. I was then changed to truvada and aluvia for last 2.5 months. But since then have severe diahoerea and have lost 5kgs in 2 months- I am already quite thin!. So wasting appears worse and I am desperate. Please tell me the best possible combination to stop wasting as well as with no diahoerea side effect, I need to gain weight.Thanks

The rate of fat loss with Lopinavir/ritonavir + Truvada has been relatively low and it compares favorably with many other combinations regarding fat effect. Once fat is lost it may be very difficult or very slow to reverse. Diarrhea due to the Kaletra may contibute to weight loss so addressing the diarrhea and nutrition status is a high priority. Looking for other causes of the diarrhea (such as infections, lactose or gluten intolerance and other causes) is important. Depending on the cause of the diarrhea a variety of treatment can be helpful-you need to see your HIV specialist for an evaluation plus possibly a GI and/or nutrition consultant. KH

When to start insulin?
Meds intake