blackout

I came home from my job last Wednesday at 5 I take my atripla at 6 then I take 300 mg dilantin 2mg lorazapam 25 mg paxel lomodol vicadin for pain 5/500 bentyl 25 mg when I was diagnosed my viral load was 600.000 and t cell 7 I have never been stable from month to month t cells go up and down and my weight fluxuates between 10 to 20 lbs. I went to bed as usual after my evening medications and woke up in jail without any recolection of any of it .please advise James Downing My drinking is limited to maybe a bloody mary once every other week if I did not go out for that I would be recluse except 3 days I have on job a week which takes 4 days to feel good enough to work againJames Downing

You need to have a neurologic work-up for possible seizure disorder as well as an evaluation by an HIV specialist and /or pharmacologist to assess whether there is a drug interaction that contributed to your black out. That should be important for both your health and legal situation. T-cells often will fluctuate-hopefully your viral load is now below the detection limit and staying there. KH

lft results
Herbal Interactions With Meds