|sustiva, truvada and valtrex
Mar 12, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
OK to take Valtrex with Truvada/Sustuva. Typical dose is 1000-2000 mg every 12 hours for one day for active lesion and 500 mg to prevent recurrence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Vaginal Polyps Symptoms
- 90 Day HIV Test After Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.