|sustiva, truvada and valtrex
Mar 12, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
OK to take Valtrex with Truvada/Sustuva. Typical dose is 1000-2000 mg every 12 hours for one day for active lesion and 500 mg to prevent recurrence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Causes Aphthous Ulcers Of The Tongue?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.