sustiva, truvada and valtrex
Mar 12, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
OK to take Valtrex with Truvada/Sustuva. Typical dose is 1000-2000 mg every 12 hours for one day for active lesion and 500 mg to prevent recurrence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Dry Skin And Hiv
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.