Mar 12, 2009
I'm trying to find out about the medication that has been in clinical trials and was scheduled to be on the market the middle of this year.
Response from Dr. Henry
Not sure which medication you are referring to. Uridine and rosiglitazone are under evaluation for treatment of fat loss due to HIV treatment but data is still limited. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Masturbation?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.