Mar 11, 2009
I HAVE BEEN ON 6 DIFFERENT COMBINATION, AND I HAVE FAILED WITH SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS. IS HERE SOMETHING ELSE I CAN TRY
Response from Dr. Henry
Need a thorough review of all your meds and treatment history, resistance status, and health situation by an experienced HIV specialist to assess what are your options givine your difficulty in tolerating past regimens. Many newer HIV medications are reasonably well tolerated so very unusual to not be able to find a workable regimen. KH
Aching Bones and muscles
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Fever And Headache After Deep Kissing
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
- Is Strep Throat A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.