|Aching Bones and muscles
Mar 11, 2009
The bones of my fee and ache a lot especially at night and when i stand. Ive been on Truvada and Stoctrin since October. Am also on codiovan for hypertension.
Response from Dr. Henry
Many conditions (most non-HIV related/some HIV related) can cause bone/foot complaints. A thorough history and physical examination is recommended. If worse when standing and relieved when resting then unlikely to be due exclusively to HIV or drug related peripheral neuropathyI often seek help from a podiatrist (foot specialist) to look at mechanical issues that often contribute to foot pain when standing. KH
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- CAN ARS START AT 11 WEEKS?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.