adherence

I have been on ARV treatment since 2004. I have done viral load counting couple of time. The first one was done in 2007 and the last the last on 2008 December.Both the result came out as undetactable. My regimen includes lamivudine, zidobudine and Efavirenz.Usually I take my doses at 8:30 am in the morning and at the same timing in the evening also and last dose of a day which is efavirenz takes at 10:00 pm. Right now am in Vienna attending a meeting but as you know that the time zone between India and GMT is 5 1/2 difference. During my flight to Vienna I took my first dose of lamivudine and Zidovudine combination at my usual time but the problem is that I had to delay taking my doses due to time factors. So my questions is will it have any affect on my body as I am taking my doses five hours late trying to adjust the time zone. I have a little fear regarding this problem.Coukd you pliz tell me will it have any affect on my body?

Should not be a problem to shift the dosing by 5-6 hours as you describe. KH

LIpoatrophy
Aching Bones and muscles