Mar 11, 2009
I'm wearing the patch for hormones, it is safe to keep on using it w/ my regiment of viramune and truvada?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Nevirapine (Viramune) can decrease levels of estrogen. Safey should be OK for most but efficacy might be impacted. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Herpes?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.