Mar 11, 2009
I'm wearing the patch for hormones, it is safe to keep on using it w/ my regiment of viramune and truvada?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Nevirapine (Viramune) can decrease levels of estrogen. Safey should be OK for most but efficacy might be impacted. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.