Pain in my legs, feet, knees, hamstringsand the gluteus maximus?

Hi i am a 24 year old guy east indian background. Got diagnosed oct 2008. started meds then first truvada and prezista with norvir..for a month then atripla for a month. then truvada and virammune now for 2 months almost. i have been having extreme feeeling of tirdness, body aches all over...especially at nite time..and now i have been having pain in my feet, legs, joints, hamstrings, gluts. this is constant throbbing pain. goes away fro a bit then comes back, switches from one leg to another sometimes. Is this neuropathy?..or is too early for something like that to develop?.is this going to go away?..i have been on it for 2 months now. the doctor said initially that the aches and pains should go away..how long should i expect it to take? Is truvada or virammune more likely to be causing these. would u b able to suggest a better regiment?

The location of your pain would make standard HIV or drug related peripheral neuropathy unlikely. I would get checked for myopathy/myositis as well as a joint looking for some form of arthritis. Neither of those conditions usually linked to your current regimen so tough to recommend another regimen at this point particularly if you are doing sell from HIV standpoint. KH

Isentress and Truvada with Nexium
Abacavir and heart problems