alergic reactions

I was diagnosed in 2005 and based on my numbers at that time my doctor felt we caught the early stage of my infection. I was given Viramune and Combivir. Within a month I experienced a rash which couldn't be cleared with a steriod pack, so I was switched to Sustiva and Truvada. The rash continued to worsen and I was take off meds within 2 months of starting. One week ago, because my numbers showed meds would be necessary at somepoint, I started Epizicom and Rayataz. Within 8 hours I had a full blow rash across most of my torso and within 24 hours my skin was blistered and seeping. Given my consistent and strong reactions to 6 meds. how do I find the meds I can tollerate?

I would guess that Truvada plus a boosted PI or raltegravir would be worth considering. I would get an HLA B5701 to see if you are + for that marker for abacavir hypersensitivity (usually not seen < 24 after first dose but rarely does happen). Some patients are jinxed with hypersensitivity to a number of drugs but most can find a tolerable combination given the large number of options now available in the US and other resource wealthy countries. KH

very very woried please advise
Isentress and Truvada with Nexium