very very woried please advise
Mar 3, 2009
hi again dr henry. i started on sus/tru/ 5 days ago today....my dr advised me to take both at 10pm...after reading the makers leaflet i stupidly followed them instead and took tru with food at 7 and sus at 10 before bed i feel i have totally messed this up and am worried senceless please please advise at your earliest many thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
OK to take both meds at 10 PM. If that goes well (and I hope it does) then often can switch to Atripla taken before bedtime (such as 10 PM) which is just one pill). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get AIDS From Anal Sex Condom Broke?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Erotic Massage?
- Licking Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.