|very very woried please advise
Mar 3, 2009
hi again dr henry. i started on sus/tru/ 5 days ago today....my dr advised me to take both at 10pm...after reading the makers leaflet i stupidly followed them instead and took tru with food at 7 and sus at 10 before bed i feel i have totally messed this up and am worried senceless please please advise at your earliest many thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
OK to take both meds at 10 PM. If that goes well (and I hope it does) then often can switch to Atripla taken before bedtime (such as 10 PM) which is just one pill). KH
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.