urine difference?

thankyou for answering my last question on the sustiva/truvada combo.. when urinating ive noticed that my urine seems to be a little different. having none foamy bubbles in it that seem to be popping. also the urine seems to be a kinda of oily type that kinda sinks into the toilet bowl? should this be checked out? many thanks... my gp has done the usual test that gps do on urine and he said it was fine. but im just not used to it being this way ...thanks again

Truvada/Sustiva won't ordinarily cause a change in the character of the urine as you described and if there was a significant change in kidney function it usually would be picked up by urine and blood tests. Many factors (hydration, good intake, dyes in food stuffs) can cause changes in urine charactistics. KH

vision problems
time delay in sustiva/truvada