Muscle and Joint Pain -- Intelence

I have been taking Intelence since it was initially being tested. I've recently developed muscle pain (all over) and more specifically joint pain in both elbows. Could this be due to Intelence? The other drugs I am taking for HIV are Truvada, Prezista and Norvir.

Thanks!

The rate of myalgia/myositis with etravirine in clinical studies was very low (< 1%) so it can happen but generally would look for another explanation. rates of muscle disorders for your other HIV meds is similarly low. Looking at muscle enzyme levels, evidence for inflammation in the blood, a muscle biopsy, as well as a full history and physical (including looking at all other drugs and substances taken) is important to sort out the cause. KH

1 pill substitute for Atripl?
Rash - RP