|1 pill substitute for Atripl?
Mar 1, 2009
Is there a single pill substitute for Atripla? Suffered some liver side effects. Looking for another one pill solution.
Response from Dr. Henry
Muscle and Joint Pain -- Intelence
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
- Can I Get Hpv By Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.