sustiva/truvada combo

hi i recently started this treatment and only the second day in, i found myself waking up and when i looked in the mirror at 2am once woke i felt that i had lots of fluid/in my face which seemed to come from the sides of my throat.once sat upright it kinda went back down after a while..im very worried about this and went to my a+e but they just said you look fine and all your stats are normal. please advise.

It sounds like you may have developed some facial edema which then decreased once upright (gravity). I would continue monitoring your facial appearance and throat/swallowing. Many forms of side effects from efavirenz flare up in the first weeks and then decrease after 2-4 weeks. KH

BONE LOSS/BONE DENSITY TEST
1 pill substitute for Atripl?