Feb 27, 2009
hi! sorry, I dont speak english very good. But I would like to know If I extract the tablet of ritonavir in the morning and bring it in my purse during the day and take it until the evening or night. Does it change his effect?, does All the time last the tablet out of the refrigerator without losing his effect??
| Response from Dr. Henry
You should be OK carrying ritonavir capsule in purse for short while (such as 12 hours)for later dosing as long as temperatures don't get too hot (ie > 100 degrees F) when the capsule can partially melt. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.