ritonavir

hi! sorry, I dont speak english very good. But I would like to know If I extract the tablet of ritonavir in the morning and bring it in my purse during the day and take it until the evening or night. Does it change his effect?, does All the time last the tablet out of the refrigerator without losing his effect??

thanks!!

You should be OK carrying ritonavir capsule in purse for short while (such as 12 hours)for later dosing as long as temperatures don't get too hot (ie > 100 degrees F) when the capsule can partially melt. KH

Lypodystrophy---New med -----TESMORLIN
HBP and atripla