Causes of parotid gland

I have been taking Triomune for the past 5 years now. I have developed swollen parotid glands on my face. Is this a direct result of the medication? How best can I get treatment?

Parotid swelling in the setting of HIV disease is most often due to polycystic disease not related to your medications. Cancer, infection, and other conditions need to be considered as well. I have had 8-9 patients undergo low dose radiation treatment for cosmetic management of parotid swelling due to cystic disease with generally good results. KH

need advice- new to meds
Fatigue and loosing my body