|Rash when starting truvada+sustiva
Feb 25, 2009
I'm starting truvada+sustiva tonight. My doctor said I should immediately stop taking the pills if rash develops. I'm reading on this website that rash is quite common and not alarming and after some time it will go away so no need to stop treatment. Which one should I believe? Stop or continue if rash develops. Thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Henry
I recommend treating through mild/moderate rash with Truvada/Sustiva for many reasons including concern about the development of resistance after a short course of those drugs. I would discuss further with your HIV specialist. KH
Flat warts again
side effects-and Why??
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Og HIV?
- Low Lymphocyte Count Hiv Negative
- Stds And Insertive Oral Sex
- Is An Hiv Test Accurate After 5 Months?
- At Home Exercises To Help Reduce Buffalo Hump
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.