Atripls

I was on combivir and sustiva for 3 years and had always suffered IBS symptoms every other day with cramps and needing the loo a lot on a morning - for years the docs said it was not likely to be my meds and just IBS but after your advice Keith kept on at them to switch which they did once all the tests, cameras, scans etc came back ok...

3 months on and my viral load is still undetectable, and my cd4 count around 500 - i feel 70% with less gut issues and my IBS has also calmed although it hasnt done completely.

Since switching i have put on 7lbs and my muscles seem to be growing - where b4 i seemed to loose a lot of definition when starting my old meds and dropped a few stone in weight.

I feel better in myself and hope this continues for a long time - and hope it keeps the virus at bay.

Thank you for your advice keith, i promised you an update and it may help others who suffered similar probs. :)

That was a good story to read-delighted you are doing better. Thanks for the feedback-much appreciated. KH

Browness Of Eyelids
Starting meds for the first time tomorrow