Browness Of Eyelids

I have been on meds for a few years now and everything is working well my CD4 count is 500+ and viral load under 50.

I am currently on atripla, and some days my eye lids look like they have a browness to them - although some days they dont, is this something to do with the meds or simply normal?

I get my bloods done every 3 months and they test liver etc and all ok, its not my actual eyes that is the problem just my eyelids, like sometimes it looks like i have a bit light brown eye shadow on ha

I have not heard of or encountered "brown eye-lids" for patients on Atripla. If one of the drugs in Atripla were causing that it would be unusual for the coloration to fluctuate much if the meds are continued day after day so I would like elsewhere for an explanation. If any reader has any experience with that please weigh in! KH

Side effects with Isentress
Atripls