|medicine taste recurrence
Feb 18, 2009
after a month of Truvada following sexual assault, my client has just begun re-experiencing the taste of the medicine in her mouth - 5 months after stopping the meds! Should she have blood work?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not heard that phenomenon from other patients/situations. Besides an oral examination I am not sure that any blood tests would be helpful unless there was something further identified after careful exam and history. KH
4 year old struggling with meds
Atripla: Long Term Side Effects?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- Does A High Alt Level Always Mean Hepatitis?
- Examples Of Opportunistic Infections
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.