Flax Seed Oil and Intelence.

Does Flax Seed Oil increase levels of Intelence in the blood? You sugested taking fish oil at another time with Sustiva. I'm curious since these are from the same group of HIV meds. Thanks Dennis

Fatty foods/substances increase the levels of efavirenz which may result in more side effects. To my knowledge that is not as much a problem with etravirine so should be OK to take it with flax seed. I am not aware of any formal study on the matter so if any reader is aware of a published study/report or personal experience please weigh in. KH

When to Switch Meds?
HIV and cardiac risks