Flax Seed Oil and Intelence.
Feb 18, 2009
Does Flax Seed Oil increase levels of Intelence in the blood? You sugested taking fish oil at another time with Sustiva. I'm curious since these are from the same group of HIV meds. Thanks Dennis
Response from Dr. Henry
Fatty foods/substances increase the levels of efavirenz which may result in more side effects. To my knowledge that is not as much a problem with etravirine so should be OK to take it with flax seed. I am not aware of any formal study on the matter so if any reader is aware of a published study/report or personal experience please weigh in. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.