ABOUT HIV

I AM HIV POSITIVE.WHEN I HAD SEX BEFORE 5 MONTHS. DO I START MEDICINES.WHITCH TREAMENT IS GOOD FOR HIV.

You need to see an HIV specialist who needs to perform a history and physical examination and perhaps some lab tests (key test is often the CD4 count). The decision to treat depends on a number of factors but if there is evidence for clinical damage from the HIV virus, anything suggesting AIDS, or a low CD4 count (< 200-350 depending on where you are) then treatment is advised if available where you are located. Attention to good nutrition, safe sex, and other medical conditions is also advised. KH

RE:underarm sweating
Long Term Effect