|HIV Dried blood
Feb 8, 2009
Is it possible to get hiv from dried blood which had been dried for days. Because I accidently pinch my self with nail clippers and i saw some dried blood on it.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!
Side Effects and CD4 Count
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes Hard?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.