|HIV Dried blood
Feb 8, 2009
Is it possible to get hiv from dried blood which had been dried for days. Because I accidently pinch my self with nail clippers and i saw some dried blood on it.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.