Feb 6, 2009
Is it common to feel sick after starting atripla without actually being sick?
Its been 2 months now and my stats are all good so the med is working but on occasions I wake up feeling sickly which passes - its usually on a morning when it happens but sometimea can come on and then go quite quickly.
Response from Dr. Henry
That sort of persistent morning nausea is occasionally reported with Atripla (most often due to the efavirenz)-trying AM dosing or considering alternative drug are options to consider if the symptoms are annoying enough to you. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.