Nausia

Is it common to feel sick after starting atripla without actually being sick?

Its been 2 months now and my stats are all good so the med is working but on occasions I wake up feeling sickly which passes - its usually on a morning when it happens but sometimea can come on and then go quite quickly.

That sort of persistent morning nausea is occasionally reported with Atripla (most often due to the efavirenz)-trying AM dosing or considering alternative drug are options to consider if the symptoms are annoying enough to you. KH

opiates and HIV medication
Rapid CD 4 count drop in 5 months