Feb 4, 2009
Hi,my question is what can I take for diarrhea that comes once awhile. Is their anthing I can take that I can get at the store. Also should I eat more veggies in my diet.
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.