i have a rush all over my body

i started 2 weeks ago taking atripla and 4 days ago i started with a flu and then got the rush all over my body and also my face were red.i still have the rush in my body what can i take to get rid of the rush cuz i have to work please help me with this ...

Skin rash is fairly common within two weeks of starting Atripla and if Atripla related usually will diminish over the next two weeks. Recommend seeing your HIV provider for an evaluation for severity and if other factors are present and to see if any symptomatic treatment would be indicated . KH

Dermatology and ADAP and Horomones, "oh my!"
Diarrhea