Muscle Pain After Stopping Atripla

I recently had to stop my Atripla due to lack of insurance...I had been on it for only 11 months... Within 3 days I began having muscle pains at night when I slow down before bed..Almost flu like pains all over that move from one spot to another. I do not have any other problems except the pains... This has been going on for about three weeks.. When I stopped my Atripla my T's were 480 and VL undetectable... Any advice? Creatine Kinase maybe? And if it is... Is there something I can do naturally to help clear it up?

Stopping effective HIV treatment usually leads to fairly quick (2 weeks) rebound in virus and dropping CD4 count. That can lead to a variety of symptoms in some patients (possibly muscle pain) as well as risk for resistance in case of Atripla. I recommend seeing your HIV specialist for an evaluation and see if you can go to a clinic with ADAP/Ryan White funding to see if you qualify for drug assistance. KH

Can a person with HIV get plastic surgery?
Dermatology and ADAP and Horomones, "oh my!"