putrid body and breath odor and HIV
Jan 25, 2009
Why do i have a really putrid body and breath odor? I was diagnosed with HIV+ in October 2008 and have just started meds a week ago
Response from Dr. Henry
New body odor has not been an issue with the vast majority of persons with either HIV infection or on treatment. I thorough history and physical (including oral/nose/sinus exams) focusing particularly on intake of food/vitamins/and your particular HIV regimen would be advised to identify contributing factors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do I Need Penetration To Get Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.