Jan 23, 2009
i am hiv+ how and have swollen lympnodes. how effective are the following chinaes drugs namely cordcepys, chitosan and zinc supplement tablets to cure the problem?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is no solid evidence that those supplement are safe and have a positive clinical or anti-viral effect in the setting of HIV infeciton. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.