Jan 23, 2009
i am hiv+ how and have swollen lympnodes. how effective are the following chinaes drugs namely cordcepys, chitosan and zinc supplement tablets to cure the problem?
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is no solid evidence that those supplement are safe and have a positive clinical or anti-viral effect in the setting of HIV infeciton. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.