|fish oil and truvada/sustiva
Jan 23, 2009
hello Doctor Keith, Would there be a detrimental effect to my haart regimen of truvada/sustiva if I take a fish oil capsule at the same time as my haart tablets or should I take it at a different time of day? I take truvada and sustiva at 10pm each night. many thanks uk
| Response from Dr. Henry
Due to the fat content (fatty meals increase Sustiva levels and risk for side effects) of fish oil I would generally recommend taking fish oil capsules at a differen time than the Sustiva (such as at breakfast or dinner/6PM). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.